Monday, April 6, 2009

"Miranda Lambert"

Miranda Lambert the American country music artist, a finalist on the 2003 season of Nashville Star is debuting her new song today at ACM. The song's title is "Dead Flowers".

Miranda Lambert is also in a dancing competition and she insisted she won't be one of them. "I can't dance for crap, so I would not be on 'Dancing With The Stars,'" the singer tells Canada's CJDC Radio. But there may be more to Lambert's lack of enthusiasm that has supposed be deficient in of terpsichorean skill.

"'I don't want to stand next to Julianne Hough every week for 12 weeks or whatever," she adds. "That's not something I'd rather do. She's like a Barbie."

And even though her own experience with reality TV may have ended with her stint as a finalist during the 2003 season of 'Nashville Star,' Lambert admits there are a few reality shows she can't resist.

"I get sucked in. I choose my few that just suck you in and you're like, 'I don't need to be watching this, but I'm watching the whole marathon all day Sunday.' You know what I mean? I have a few like 'Girls Next Door' and 'America's Top Model.' Those are my guilty pleasures," Lambert says with a laugh.

"For more news about the music world, be sure to visit http://modern-music-news.blogspot.com/"